Saturday, October 17, 2009

Copper Vizsla decal


A Vizsla in field work condition on point in copper that is about six inches tall.
Got one for the Jeep.
Liked it so much I purchased two more. One for my pick-up truck and the other for the motor home.

K9-DESIGN makes a window decal that I really liked.
Purchased from their e-bay site. Anney Doucette does nice work on the graphics.

There are other designs available.
I like the quality and artistry of the work.

Let Anney know you found her on redbirddog.






3 comments:

Juliet said...

Oh wow...I love it...I want one!! Juliet

Unknown said...

Woo-hoo! Great pics and thanks for the plug! I appreciate your business and fine review :-)
Take care and happy hunting!
--Anney Doucette
www.k9-design.com
Vinyl Graphics in All Breed & Custom Design

Harry said...

thanks for the head's up, I'll be ordering a few.