Sunday, June 5, 2011

The Breeding Cycle Complete

This morning, I took the 100-mile drive to take just a last look at Sophie / Bailey's litter. 
 I spent a little over an hour enjoying the pups.

Over the last 8 months, from the initial communications between Julie and me to the 5 pups now old enough to start heading to new homes next week, I have been posting our first Vizsla breeding adventure.
The creation of life and beauty. 
 Something I will always remember.
I believe we created some excellent Vizslas with healthy bodies and very pleasant personalities.
5 little Red Bird Dogs ready for their new lives with loving owners.
I hope you have enjoyed following this journey with me.
This week, our oldest daughter just added a new grandson into our lives.
Since we've gotten our Vizslas, our 2 daughters have added 3 wonderful grandchildren for our future family adventures.
  Healthy and happy pups and babies. 

It doesn't get much better than that!

http://www.placergoldvizslas.com/
Breeder, Julie Fitzgerald's contact information.  Two females remain available as of June 11.

5 comments:

Rod Michaelson said...

Let me see if this is working now.

julie said...

Hey Rod, Julie here, just wanted to thank you for all the help you have given to get these five little red bird dogs on the ground.Soon three will be leaving. Junior[aka'Little Bailey"] will be going on the 13th. Two girls follow him. So there will be two little girls left.Soon there will be an empty nest.I could not have asked for more with this litter. They are all spunky,smart, and full of confidence,and beautiful. What more could I ask for? Hopefully the new families will stay in touch, so we can watch them grow to be the best they can be.That's the pleasure of breeding, seeing the results of all your efforts and bettering the breed. After 24 years and 72 pups, I have had my share of puppy love and met some great folks along the way. Again, thanks for being the the best Vizsla Grandpa I've had the pleasure to know. Your the best! Julie, Placergold Vizsla

Amanda @ Click. The Good News said...

I've really enjoyed watching the littler grow- can't even get enough Vizsla puppy picture! :)

Juliet said...

Oh Rod...those pups are just gorgeous...I can smell that puppy smell from here! Good luck to them all in their new homes - I hope you continue to have news of their exploits...perhaps, one day, they'll be seen competing in the field alongside Dad Bailey!!

Congratulations too on the arrival of your new grandson. We too have a new grandaughter...little Inca was born at home on the 14th April (I was lucky & honoured enough to be there for her arrival!) - so we now have 2 2-legged grandkids to compliment our 4-legged red boys!

Love to you & Joanie

Juliet x

Rod Michaelson said...

Juliet,
I am extremely happy with how the litter turned out. The idea of watching Bailey's pups grow up. Strange to think that would ever matter. Before I got Vizslas I would never had bothered. The Vizsla is great breed. I really like the people who own them.
Congratulations grandma. Grandparenthood with babies and pups is the best.
Rod