Sunday, April 13, 2014

Bailey ate my I-Pad

In an updated version of "The dog ate my homework!" Bailey enjoyed munching on my Apple I-Pad last Friday night when my wife and I went off to a restaurant. It's dead.
 
 Was it that I had been on the Hungarian Vizsla Forum too much?
Looking at pictures of other Vizslas?

At almost six years old Bailey started about a year ago with an annoying by lovable habit.  He chews on my clothing that has my body odor on it when we are away.
 Since I place the I-Pad on my lap, the leather case holds my scent and becomes the target of his desire.
So this year the totals are something like:
8 shirts,
6 pairs of pants
4 pair of shoes (just the tongues)
2 sweatshirts
3 jackets
1 Apple I-pad 
 
This is an unexpected owning expense but I never catch him doing it and he never does it to any of my wife's clothes, the items around the house or anything of mine that is washed.  Just those items with my sweat.

  How to you punish that kind of love?  I don't even know if I want to try.  Weird, huh?

1 comment:

Kay Ingle said...

Must run in the family. When his sister, Nikki, was younger, she loved chewing on electronic stuff and related items. One cell phone, 2 remotes, countless CD's of all my favborite 70 & 80's music, and 1 phone receiver. But never clothing.